Powered By Blogger

Monday 23 November 2015

Stress and release of stress

I am soooooo sorry for the lack of posts. This blog is literally going to be about why I haven't been blogging and that is because: Year 10 is extremely stressful (haven't anxiety doesn't help sight hat either).

So, as you probably know, year 10 is the second to last year of secondary school, and in year 10 you do practise GCSE exams and mocks. Recently I've done a lot of exams - for all of my lessons - and the revising is so over the top my stress levels have reached the maximum. 
I've had breakdowns, panic attacks, and my anxiety has hit the roof on multiple occasions, also my minor depression has kicked in a lot more frequently now too.
But there's a good side to this. Although the stress is extreme and drives me insane because o can't sleep at night, I'm doing this to help me. To help my future and my chances of doing better.
For those who don't know, I used to want to be a vet, then a chef, and now I want to be a full time YouTuber. I have my own channel now and I love doing it so much. YouTube honestly relieves my stress because I'm doing something I love. I'm recording a video where I am confident and do the thing I enjoy: hair, make up, and just random challenges with my family and friends. 

So although the stress is very high, I have the things that a positive, and I'm sure everyone of you guys and girls do too. 
Some people have different ways of relieving stress and mine is watching and recording for and on YouTube.
Some people enjoy going out for walks, looking after pets, meeting their friends, and lots of other things to help their stress levels decrease.

School is generally quite a emotionally and mentally challenging environment and for those who say "I hate school" or "I wish I never had to go to school" (and I'm not going to lie; I say it to), we have to look at the positive sides of school:
Our future will be improved,
Our knowledge will be good,
Our learning ability will be high,
Our social and communication skills will be really great.
And lots more.

As a person who suffers from social anxiety, I do find school a challenge. I find it difficult to communicate to new people and I stay very distant from a lot of people. I even sometimes excluded myself from my friendship group. But that's why I have my backups: my blog and my YouTube channels. 

What relieves stress for you? Let me know in the comments because I'd love to hear about it.

Ayshee 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment