Powered By Blogger

Monday 20 April 2015

My future

Although I am 13 years old, I feel as if I've got my whole life sorted out already.
I'm one of those people who love planning things, because then (usually) it all works out well, and I really hope that my lifestyle dreams work out well.

So in today's vlog, I wanted to share with you my plans for the future, for when I leave college.

First, I'm obviously going to leave college, but when I'm 17, I wanted to start my driving lessons, as I'm determined to drive as quick as possible. Hopefully I will have passed my driving test by the age of 18, and for my 18th birthday, I'd love a car. The car I want is: a Volkswagen Golf, in a dark grey colour. I'm not too sure why, I just love the car.

When I've passed my driving test and I've got a car, I want to move out. I will always stay in contact with my family, as they mean the absolute world to me. This is why I wanted a car first, so then I can travel to see them.
I don't want to just move out, and stay in the town I live in now, I want to move to Brighton. Ever since I've been little, I've always wanted to move to Brighton, because I love the sea, and it's such a beautiful place. Also my godfathers (they're gay, but I love them so much) live in Brighton, and I think it would be great living near them, especially as I spent (and still spending) the majority of my childhood living far away from them.

When I get to Brighton, I want to be living in a flat by myself, once I get settled in, I obviously need a job, right?! Well, the job I really want is a chef, and if I don't make it as a chef, I want to work from home.
One day I hope to find a boyfriend, who I will be extremely happy with, and eventually move in with them (in a house, rather than a flat) and then once we have been living together for a few months, I'd love to get a Jack Russell puppy, male.
No matter what happens, I will always continue my YouTube channels. For those who don't know my YouTube channels they are: Ayshee. This channel is random. I make: vlogs, hair&makeup tutorial, DIY videos, hauls etc.
My other channel is: AysheeVlogs. This channel is literally vlogs.

So that's my plan of the future, and I really hope it comes true.
Sorry for the incredibly long post, but I hope you enjoyed reading it.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment