Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 15 April 2015

Sorry I haven't posted xx

Hi guys, so first I'd like to apologise for not posting in ages, that's because I've recently moved house and haven't had interent. But I now do. Yayyy.
So now... The actual post:

As you know, I've recently moved house. I've finally finished sorting out my new room and it's been so stressful. But because I wanted to finish it so badly, I just got on with it. But whilst I was cleaning my room (this was a couple of days ago), I found a ton of pictures of my passed dogs; Spicky and Tilly. They both passed away 2 and 3 years ago, and I'm still grieving.
Although I love Pip and Bobby (my current dogs) and Pumpkin (my hamster), and I know it's okay and normal to still grieve over the loss of a loved pet, I don't think I'll ever recover from the loss of my dogs.
I really don't mean to sound so silly and depressing, but I felt as if the only place I could write about it, is here, on my blog. I would start a diary, but they are so boring and I always seem to forget. Besides in a diary, I can't share my feelings with you guys.

Also, not only did I miss my dogs like crazy, but I think I over thought the whole situation a little too much, as I started getting all panicky and upset. I just remember crying and feeling trapped, as if I couldnt breathe.
It really freaked me out, I don't think I've ever felt so scared and panicked in my whole life. But yesterday, I also had another one of these moments, and I still have no idea what it is.

I'd really appreciate it if someone would help me out by letting me know if they've felt this way before, and how they solved it.
Although no one might be reading this, but if you are, I'd love to hear from you.
Let me know in the comments❤️

Ayshee

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment