Powered By Blogger

Saturday 15 August 2015

It's almost Autumn time!

I love Autumn and I'm so excited for it to almost be the time of year, where the leaves fall off the trees and a variety of reds, yellows, oranges and browns are scattered across the ground.

I find that Autumn is the perfect and most lovely time for photography and the different colours make it more effective. I will be taking many pictures during the Autumn time and will post the majority of them here, on my blog. 
The only problem with Autumn is that it begins to get cold as it's getting ready for the upcoming winter, and I'm a very cold blooded person. I get cold easy, so therefore enjoy the heat. But besides the fact that the wind will be heavier and full of cold air, it can't stop me from loving the Autumn time. 

I naturally really enjoy wearing scarfs, so that's another thing to look forward to; scarfs and hats.
The best things in Autumn are the things you can hear, feel, see, smell and taste (the 5 senses). In my opinion:

- Hear;
The crunching of the leaves as you stand on them,
The pitter-patter of the more frequent rain,
The movement of trees dancing with the wind,
The quiet cheeping of birds.
- Feel;
The warmth on your neck from (a) scarf(s),
The cold air on your face.
- See;
The colours,
The leafless trees,
Pets and children jumping into leaf towers.
Smell;
The fresh air,
Bonfires.
- Taste
The smoke in the air,
Nature.

Not only is Autumn just great for photography, videography etc. but a few events are held during the course of September - November. Such as Halloween and Bonfire night. 

Who else loves Autumn and is excited for it? I know I am.

Ayshee

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment