Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 July 2015

Disney

Since I've been a little girl I've been obsessed with Disney. 
Still to this day, I'm obsessed with it.

I love the songs, the characters, just everything about Disney. 
I love Disney Princesses. When I was little my favourite was Snow White (from Snow White.. Obviously), now my favourite is Belle (from Beauty and Beast).

There's nothing abut Disney that is bad, they are the perfect film.
If you've heard people say "you're never too old for Disney." Trust me, it's true. My parents still watch Disney and enjoy every moment of it.

My top 5 favourite Disney movies:
1) Beauty and the Beast
2) The Little Mermaid
3) The Lion King
4) Pocahontas
5) Aristocats

My top 5 favourite Disney songs:
1) Part of that world - The Little Mermaid 
2) Colours of the Wind - Pocahontas
3) Beauty and the Beast - Beauty and the Beast
4) On my way - Brother Bear
5) We are One - The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride

My top 5 Disney characters:
1) Belle - Beauty and the Beast
2) Ariel - The Little Mermaid
3) Kiara&Nala - The Lion King&The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride
4) Pocahontas - Pocahontas 
5) Koda - Brother Bear

What are your favourite movies, songs and characters from Disney?
What do enjoy the most about Disney?

I was listening to some Disney songs on my Spotify, and got the idea of writing the blog. I know it's the most random blog ever, but oh well. Blogs are blogs, post whatever you want, random or serious, it doesn't matter.
Hope you enjoyed the rather, random blog.

Ayshee
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment