Powered By Blogger

Friday 17 July 2015

Everything is turning upside down

Turns out, my blog post earlier wasn't absolutely right.
This evening, I lost every single one of my friends. Out of spite they said some really horrible stuff;
They said I used them, they said I was fake, I was bad at singing (which I found quite funny) and they even tried to turn my all time bestest friend against me.

They brought up what had had happened in the past and told me that it was my own fault that I got bullied and I deserved this.
If anyone ever says this to you, ignore them. No one deserves to get bullied, not even haters. Bullying is something that is extremely hard to deal with, and for someone to say you deserve to get bullied, they are wrong. No one deserves it.

Those who have never been bullied before, you're very lucky human beings. Don't take life for granted. 
Those who bully, stop. It's putting other people's lives at risk.
Bulling can end in horrible situations. People self harm, exclude themselves and worst comes to worst: commit suicide. 
Bully's make people feel bad about themselves and are emotionally and (sometimes) physically abusing people's lives. If people commit suicide or self harm because of their hurtful actions, they have to live with that guilt forever.

I just really advise bully's to stop bullying and victims of bullying to do something about it; tell a teacher, a friend or a family member, trust me it really helps. 

I didn't really know where to go to write this, I don't get much support (especially since school is over and my friends all hate me), so I came to my blog. I know I can be honest, and not have to worry about being judged.
I don't even know if anyone reads my blogs, but if you do, thank you for taking up your time to read this - rather depressing - blog.

Ayshee 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment