Powered By Blogger

Thursday 16 July 2015

My YouTube channels

I'd first like to start this post by apologising for not posting in months. I'm going to try and post 3 or 4 times a week from now on.

On with the blog.

I'd really like to share with you my YouTube Channels. I have 3.

My Main Channel: Ayshee

Ayshee is my Main Channel, I post more frequently on this channel more than the other two. 
Currently (on the date of writing this) I only have 29 subscribers and I'd really love more. 
I love recording, editing and uploaded for people entertainment, so doing YouTube is a big part of my daily life.
On Ayshee, I do videos related with hair, beauty and other random things. I do videos with my friends and my sister, and I also do videos that are either requested or I think will be fun. I try to do videos to allow my viewers to get to know me better, and I love recording them.

My Vlogging Channel: AysheeVlogs

AysheeVlogs is my Second Channel. I don't post on it very often as I'm incredibly busy with school work, so I don't have much time to vlog, but as its the 6 weeks holiday in a couple of days, I'm going to try my absolute hardest to daily vlog for the 6 weeks.
I love vlogging a lot, but I just don't have much equipment for vlogging, which makes it harder to do.
I have to record off of my iPad and edit from my iPad, and the best vlogging equipment is probably: 
- a small pocket camera
- a laptop
Laptops are much better editing devices than iPads as you can do so much more on them. 
This is the reason I don't upload every week, but I am trying. 

My Singing Channel: AysheeSings

Finally, AysheeSings is my Third Channel, I (again) very rarely upload videos on this channel, as I don't have a ton of time to record singing videos.
Singing is probably the best thing I'm good at, and I'm not even amazing at it. I really enjoy singing and I never get the opportunity to sing solos at school concerts as my stage fright gets the better of me or my teachers basically tell me, I'm not good enough (which definitely helps my self esteem.. NOT). 
The only way I feel confident about performing in front of people, is by uploading videos as I don't actually have to look at people whilst singing, I just have to sing to the camera.

So, I'd really love it, if anyone reading this (if anyone is) would check out my channels and let me know what they think I can do to improve on and what they liked in the comments. 
Remember, I will try and blog more frequently, so keep and eye out.

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment